Why should I download this Guidebook?
Successfully building a data product and then deploying it into production is not an easy task — it becomes twice as hard when teams are isolated and playing by their own rules.
This guide is designed to help your organization find the common ground between data and IT teams to help them work together for the benefit of your data projects as a whole.
Read the details behind the nine recommendations to put data projects into production:
- Consistent Packaging & Release
- Continuous Retraining of Models
- Multivariate Optimization
- Functional Monitoring
- Roll-Back Strategy
- IT Environment Consistency
- Failover Strategy & Robust Scripts
- Auditability & Version Control
- Performance & Scalability